VIRDEE, Inc., 2120 W Braker Lane, Suite D, Austin, TX 78758, Tax Number: 85-2628699 represented by Nadav Cornberg, Co-Chief Executive Officer
In order to protect your personal data, this document explains when and why we collect and process personal data.
Please read this document carefully to be familiar with the conditions and ways of using your personal data in the company VIRDEE, Inc.
Purpose of collecting / processing personal data
In contact with you, we may ask that you to share your personal information with us for the following purposes:
• Receiving information about the services and news of VIRDEE, Inc.
• Participation in the web activities of VIRDEE, Inc. on the Internet, including our channels / pages on social networks and the like
• Saving your data for future interactions and communication with VIRDEE, Inc.
• Assistance in the development of services tailored to you and their continuous improvement
• Assistance in improving our services and enabling VIRDEE, Inc. to keep you informed of them
• Service problem solving
• Adequate functioning of the Virdee solution ( kiosk\mobile app \ mobile web)
In business with VIRDEE, Inc. as a customer, supplier, or business partner, we will ask you to share your personal information with us for the following purposes:
• Fulfilment of the legal obligation towards state bodies in terms of information on the status of the contractual relationship
• Customer Relationship Management
• Providing access to information
• Other types of communications
• Analysis and understanding of customer interaction
• Answering questions or resolving requests for service
In general, we process your personal information only for the purposes for which we informed you. These purposes may be based on the legal regulations that VIRDEE, Inc. must respect, under the contract that VIRDEE, Inc. concluded with you, and based on personal consent.
Personal information that VIRDEE, Inc. may collect / process
When interacting with VIRDEE, Inc. in person, via e-mail, telephone, website, or social networks, we may request or receive certain information such as:
• Name, family name
• Date and year of birth
• Name of company and / or trade - if it is a legal entity
• Person's address
• City / municipality, County
• Phone / cell phone number
• Contractual obligation
• Working place
• History of the business relationship
• Consent data (not just consent)
• Payment information
• Data on visits
• User message or inquiry that may include information about a past or current business relationship
When using Virdee solution:
• Name, family name
• Phone/Cell phone number
• Payment method
• Confirmation code
• ID check + photo check
We may also collect / process personal information through cookies or similar techniques, including, but not limited to, the following:
• IP address
• Cookie ID
• The Internet browser you are using
When you communicate with VIRDEE, Inc. as a supplier or business partner, we may collect / process the following information:
• Name, family name
• Email address
• Phone number
• Business address
• Name and address of the company you work for
• Personal details that may be relevant to the business relationship, e.g., your professional experience, etc.
Ways of collecting / processing personal data
You can share personal data with VIRDEE, Inc. through (not limited to):
• Using the Virdee product – Mobile App\Kiosk on site\mobile web usage
• Visiting our web site
• Communication with VIRDEE, Inc. (may be related to the service, through an inquiry or request you have made to us)
• Communication with some of the employees of VIRDEE, Inc. in person, by e-mail, telephone or in spoken or written form
• Using the website and its functionalities such as ChatBot, etc.
• Ordering services and / or products through delivery services
• Participation in activities on social networks related to the promotion of VIRDEE, Inc.
• Request to receive messages on a mobile phone / device
• By subscribing to the Newsletter of VIRDEE, Inc.
• Voluntary participation in surveys
• Cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when visiting our website
• Social media monitoring: VIRDEE, Inc. can search the Internet for relevant and publicly available content and use it to improve its services, address customer requirements and provide targeted marketing content.
When you communicate with VIRDEE, Inc. as a supplier or business partner, potential employee and similar, data collection is done through:
• Concluding cooperation and / or employment agreements
• Provision of services by VIRDEE, Inc.
• Communication with VIRDEE, Inc.
• Developing partnership
• When accessing the business premises of VIRDEE, Inc.
• Participation in fairs, events, or promotions
• Voluntary participation in surveys
If you do not want VIRDEE, Inc. uses personal data that you did not provide yourself, you can contact us at any time at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing personal information
We may share your personal information with service providers, business partners and other third parties, in accordance with applicable law and business agreements we have with such institutions. In certain cases, when the law does not require it, your personal data may be passed on to third parties such as accounting service, company that provides customer management software, company that analyses our website, delivery service and the like. This way VIRDEE, Inc. confirms that it warned all suppliers (third parties) used in business that they are obliged to treat personal data obtained in accordance with the law and other positive regulations, and to apply adequate organizational and technical data protection measures.
Additionally, in situations where applicable, processed data must be resolved by concluding Data Protection Agreement (DPA) which clearly stipulates the obligations of suppliers.
If we are required by law to obtain your consent or for any other reason, we believe that your consent is required in certain circumstances, we will ask for it before sharing your personal information.
Scope related to the Internet
If you are a member of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., you should be familiar with the tools provided by these sites and choosing how to share personal information on social media profiles.
In addition, depending on the choice related to settings on various social networks, certain personal information may be shared with VIRDEE, Inc.; for example, information about your online activities, social media profiles (e.g. interests, marital status, gender, username, photo, comments and content you have posted / shared, etc.).
Links to other websites
On the website of VIRDEE, Inc. you can find links to other sites with useful information. Such websites may operate independently of VIRDEE, Inc. and may have its own privacy statements or policies. We strongly recommend reviewing them to find out how your personal information may be processed in connection with these websites. VIRDEE, Inc. is not responsible for the content of websites not owned or operated by VIRDEE, Inc., nor for their use or privacy practices.
Please note that we accept and take seriously our responsibility to protect the personal information you entrust to us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access.
For all additional information, contact us via e-mail address email@example.com
Children and minors
VIRDEE, Inc. does not communicate in any way with children and / or minors. If accidental contact occurs, all contact and communication with children and minors is carried out in a way that communicates, talks, negotiates and contracts exclusively with the parent / guardian. The contract, consent, consent, and any other legally binding document are signed exclusively by the parent / guardian.
How do we store data?
We store and process only those data and from those users who have given personal consent for their processing and / or in accordance with contractual obligations or we have obtained such data based on law or contract. The protection of personal data privacy is permanent, and we take all measures to protect it in accordance with the law and other positive regulations.
How do we protect the User's personal data?
According to the assessed risks for personal data, VIRDEE, Inc. has established a number of technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data. These measures are related to the office document protection, computer protection, employee code of conduct, contractual relations with external service providers. Also, VIRDEE, Inc. applies certain and applicable data protection methods in accordance with ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 standard.
For all additional questions related to the collection and processing of personal data, you can always contact us at VIRDEE, Inc., 2120 W Braker Lane, Suite D, Austin, TX 78758 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org